Given the complexity of modern veterinary medicine, it's impossible for every practice to have every piece of equipment. One of our goals is to serve as a central location where your patients can receive the unusual or extraordinary therapies in conjunction with you, the referring veterinarian.
There are a variety of diagnostic services that VRCNH can supply to your clinic.
- Diagnostic CBC (Idexx ProCyte Dx Hematology Analyzer)
- Biochemical Profile Values (Catalyst Dx Chemistry Analyzer provides up to 27 different values)
- Electrolyte & Blood Gas Analysis (electrolytes, acid-base status, blood gases, ionized calcium and glucose)
- Coagulation Blood Testing (PTT, aPTT)
- Thyroxine (T4)/Cholesterol Panel
- In-house Parvovirus Testing
- Tonopen Eye Pressure Readings
- Blood Products (plasma, canine & feline whole blood)
- Snap Canine 4DX Testing
- Snap FeLv/FIV/HWT Testing
If you have a particular request, please contact us to see if we can help.